Sunday, December 19, 2010

Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! I can't believe I'm actually making one, but I really enjoy looking at cooking blogs. I get lots of good ideas, and I'd like to keep track of all my endeavors in the kitchen. On breaks from school, I enjoy spending lots of time in my favorite room, experimenting with different recipes and brainstorming delicious treats and meals. Health is a key objective in all my experiments. I usually use all whole wheat flour and I love adding oats and flax meal and replacing some of the fat with apple sauce. I'm also trying to branch out and incorporate other low processed flours and ingredients to my cooking. I will post pictures of my final products, and I hope you enjoy! So far this break I've made Coconut Granola, Monster Bars, two loaves of whole wheat bread in our bread maker, and lots of delicious oatmeal, including oatmeal made with pumpkin, homemade honey cinnamon almond butter, banana, and granola. Delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment